The Premium Institute of Bartending Schools
Nationwide Job Placement Program
The Premium Institute of Bartending is the ONLY Dallas and Fort Worth Area Bartending School that is affiliated with the Professional Bartending Schools of America (PBSA). This gives you access to over 70 Bartending Schools across the United States for FREE Nationwide Job Placement Assistance and Retaining.
We pride ourselves in assisting students with locating employment upon graduating. The Premium Institute of Bartending Schools GUARANTEE you will receive the Best Bartending Training possible that prepares you with the skill level needed to feel confident stepping into a career in Bartending. However, it takes more than great bartending skills to get your foot in the door.
What it takes to get that perfect Bartending Job?
- Bartending skills
- A Professional Resume that markets you toward the environment that is the best fit for your skill level and personality
- Appropriate attire
- Interview training
- On-going job placement tools and resources
- Connections in the industry
Prior to graduation, every student receives their resume and completes Success Strategies, a lesson that focuses on preparing students for what to expect after graduation in regard to job leads, interviews, and pay.
Upon graduation, every graduate is granted access (special log-in for only our graduates) to The Premium Institute of Bartending Graduate Career Services site that offers:
1. The Opportunity for Immediate Employment with Premium Event Staffing.
2. A re-cap of Success Strategies for easy access to information regarding the best methods to use when applying for bartending jobs, successfully interviewing techniques, and the best approach for following up with employers.
3. Over 19 pages of up-to-date Local and National job leads that are updated every Monday by 5 p.m.
4. How to secure and prepare for a private event.
5. Seasonal Drink Recipes.
6. And much more.......
Our guarantee is to provide all graduates the resources needed to launch into a Bartending Career. We will assist with the scheduling of interviews and getting hired; however, you must show up on time, prepared for the interview. We can not complete the interviews for you. You have to feel confident in your abilities, show professionalism and communication skills during the interviewing process. Check out our Success Strategies course that offers all students the opportunity to learn quality resume writing and interviewing skills.
All graduates can contact the school at any time for job leads, to update their resume, or use the Internet for job searches. Graduates can work with the Job Placement Director to prepare for interviews and inquire about current job postings.
Privacy and Complaint Policy
Approved and Regulated by The Texas Workforce Commission, Career Schools and Colleges, Austin, Texas
Dallas: 1305 S. State Highway 121, # 420 Lewisville, TX 75067 ~ 972-221-6861 ~ email@example.com
Fort Worth: 6080 S. Hulen Sreet, # 340, Fort Worth, TX 76132 ~ 817-294-3300 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org